CRECS is engaged with knowledge mobilization. Here is a sample of the activities and products that disseminates CRECS research and enables it to be useful and used.
- Impact is published bi-monthly. Each issue presents advances in research and practice related to the essence of CRECS’ mission and agenda.
- The Ten Minute Window video series provides a platform through which researchers, within the space of no more than 10 minutes, may disseminate encapsulated summaries of their research findings or conceptual contributions.
- A sample of books that have been published by members of CRECS.
- A sample of Peer Reviewed Publications that have been published by members of CRECS.
- A sample of Project Reports published by members of CRECS.
- The Noon-Hour Colloquium series has flourished with an average of 8 colloquia per year. Presentations take place in French or English by CRECS researchers as well as students and postdoctoral fellows.
- A sample of Graduate Thesis and Mémoires supervised by members of CRECS.